Popular Posts
-
Bing ads is the one of elixir for Internet Marketers , webmasters and business owners , it has lot of business potential.You can expolore an...
-
This is a reminder that on September 15, Lyn Utermark ...
-
Definitely a full moon this weekend. From kids going to jail, cars hitting the back of stopped police cruisers. BF's not communicating. ...
-
DLL Incorporation is providing Promotional Codes Bing For New Bing Ad Accounts. Which Works worldwide in any country. We have Bing Coupon...
-
Reddit is the best social bookmarking and traffic website where you can up vote your links .Even Google also prefers reddit results.and it c...
-
An airport run is a flat rate of $43 plus a reasonable tip. I'm not one of those Cabbies which jumps up and down with excitement and ju...
Sunday, August 7, 2011
Airport Runs...
An airport run is a flat rate of $43 plus a reasonable tip. I'm not one of those Cabbies which jumps up and down with excitement and jump through flaming hoops for an airport run due to the fact that I am legally forced to come back empty. Although I am one of the few Cabbies that will promise and assure you as my personal client to have a safe ride back at my same rate, rather than paying a Tampa Cab to drive you back for $60 plus their expected tip. So it is worth not hustling a countable cab driver that can keep their word.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment